Sunday, July 19, 2026

Eric 周興哲 ~ All For You MV


Eric Chou sings this wonderful Taiwan ending track for the "Spider-Man: Brand New Day 蜘蛛人:重生日" movie.

"Hopeless days 
It's all 
For you 
 
And I could change 
It all 
For good
 
'Cause I came here all the way 
To understand 
Where love remains 
When memories fade 
 
'Cause I would lose it all 
For you
 
Come a long way to understand
笑著笑著  忘了從前
不能相認  還能相見
會不會你也會想念
一個人悲劇能  換來  你幸福永遠
心願實現的我憑什麼  後悔
 
消失你生命  你快樂就  不可惜
你值得我  最殘忍地 去對待自己
只要我知道  我愛你就足夠  犧牲一切
 
Hopeless days 
It's all 
For you 
 
And I could change 
It all 
For good
 
'Cause I came here all the way 
To understand 
Where love remains 
When memories fade 
 
'Cause I would lose it all 
For you
 
Come a long way to understand
笑著笑著  放了從前
不能相認  還能相見
不需要認出我是誰
最壞的決定能  換來  最好的明天
完美是我想送給你的  世界
 
深愛的曾經  要怎麼  化為灰燼
我會相信  靈魂一定還擁有記憶
只要我知道  我愛你就足夠  犧牲一切
 
Hopeless days 
It's all 
For you 
 
And I could change 
It all 
For good
 
'Cause I came here all the way 
To understand 
Where love remains 
When memories fade 
 
'Cause I would lose it all 
For you"

No comments: