Sunday, October 4, 2026

W!nky ~ W!nkW!nk MV


Check out this cute track from Taiwanese girl group W!nky.

Lyrics 歌詞:
"W!nky
Wink Wink Wink Wink
Ticking off your all wish you would
Wink Wink Wink Wink
⠀
Yeah
平淡無奇的街景 當我遇見你
一秒變浪漫電影 感動倒數甜蜜驚喜
拜託等不及 下一季 愛由我揭密
⠀
'Cause ya tickin' tickin' tickin'
All the boxes
原來原來 我的一百分 就是你
⠀
刪光 曖昧鬥嘴的遊戲
一鏡到底
把心 搬進你 的心

究竟要拖滿幾集 結局我和你
不能夠只在一起
跳轉永遠的約定 天天熱戀期
You can always count on me

'Cause when you hold my hand I know it's true
That you are all for me I'm all for you
You make my knees so weak oh what can I do
But to give all my lovin' to you
⠀
Yeah you make me go like

Wink wink wink wink
Ticking off your all wish you would
Wink wink wink wink
Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do

Got you on my mind
If you want I tell you twice
All of my love is for you
(ALL 4 U)
⠀
小沙發 雙人餐桌
虎斑 加拉不拉多
一整夜 (一整夜) 有你陪 (有你陪)
這畫面 不是虛構
其實夢 早已經劇透
一眨眼 (一眨眼) 快實現 (快實現)
⠀
究竟要拖滿幾集 結局我和你
不能夠只在一起
跳轉永遠的約定 天天熱戀期
You can always count on me

'Cause when you hold my hand I know it's true
That you are all for me I'm all for you
You make my knees so weak oh what can I do
But to give all my lovin' to you
⠀
Yeah you make me go like

Wink wink wink wink
Ticking off your all wish you would
Wink wink wink wink
Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do

Got you on my mind
If you want I tell you twice
All of my love is for you
(ALL 4 U)
⠀
你說 彷彿認識我很久
我說 像每個平行宇宙
都 毫無例外 告了白 耍了賴
太期待 接下來 還有多少彩蛋
⠀
'Cause when you hold my hand I know it's true
That you are all for me I'm all for you
You make my knees so weak oh what can I do
But to give all my lovin' to you
⠀
Yeah you make me go like

Wink wink wink wink
Ticking off your all wish you would
Wink wink wink wink
Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do

Got you on my mind
If you want I tell you twice
All of my love is for you
(ALL 4 U )"

No comments: